Please ensure you read and understand the following terms and conditions. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us (hereafter called the Owner) for clarification before booking.
Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease accommodation prices at any time, we will confirm to you the current price at the time of booking. As soon as you have confirmed your booking and paid your deposit or full payment, the cost of the rental is guaranteed against any further increase. This guarantee is offered subject to our terms and conditions and payment being adhered to and providing you do not make further amendments to your vacation arrangements.
Your vacation home rental consists of accommodation as booked, including services e.g. electricity, water, local phone calls and cable TV. NOT included in our rental prices: a) Flights b) Car Hire c) Holiday/Vacation Insurance d) Food (this list is not exhaustive)
1. Bookings are only valid after:
a) The booking
form has been completed and signed and received by the Owner,
2. The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added at a later date. Only those persons listed on the Booking Form may use the property. Additional guests will be allowed, subject to a maximum of 8 persons occupying the property at any one time, in accordance with Florida State licencing law. The full names of all additional guests must be advised to The Owner, before their arrival. Any additional guests added to the Booking Form after the initial booking will be subject to a one off administration charge of US$20 per person. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 21 years of age.
3. A deposit
of 20% must accompany the Booking Form; this deposit is non-refundable.
Upon clearance of the payment, the booking will be confirmed.
We reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled if we do not receive the balance by the due date. Any cancellation charges detailed elsewhere in this document will then apply.
In the event
of a cheque not being honoured by the bank on which it is drawn
we will make a charge of £10 / US$15 to cover the bank
charges and our administration costs.
4. If the Guest
wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the Owner immediately
by e-mail/telephone followed by confirmatory letter. The Owner
shall be entitled to retain all payments already made (except
the Security Deposit) and to recover, if not already paid, the
balance of the hiring charge as follows:
5. In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond the Owner's control necessitate the cancellation of the rental agreement, the Owner reserves the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the Guest. Furthermore, the Owner cannot guarantee that all the facilities described will be available.
6. The Guest
7. No liability is accepted by the Owner for loss of main services or failure of appliances, nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of mains service, nor any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by the Owner.
8. The property is available after 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements are agreed. Failure to comply with this may result in extra rental charges which the Guest agrees to pay.
9. The Owner does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent vacation. The Guest is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy(ies) to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the Guest(s).
10. The Owner
does not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused,
or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions
by the Guest(s) and other people occupying the property during
the period of the let.
11. a) The
Owners cannot accept responsibility for any accident/injury caused
as a result from use of the swimming pool and its surrounding
areas. Guests are specifically required to supervise children
at all times. All notices displayed in the pool area must be
12. As owners of the property, we, our servants or agents, will not be liable for any loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: strikes, riots, political unrest, war or the threat of war, hostilities, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical/weather problems to transport, aircraft, closure of airports, or any other event beyond the owner's control.
Aircraft captains are legally entitled to deny boarding to any passengers who present themselves at the aircraft in an unacceptable state due to the influence of drink or drugs. Any passenger so doing will be deemed as having given notice of his/her cancellation of the booking at that time and the aforementioned cancellation charges will apply.
13. The maximum occupancy is 8 persons for the condo and is determined by the authorities within strict guidelines for fire safety. Please note that contravention of the above will render your booking void, all monies paid will be forfeited and you will be asked to leave the condo immediately without further compensation.
14. Strictly no pets or smoking are allowed in the condo at any time. Please note that contravention of the above will render your booking void and all monies will be forfeited and you will be asked to leave the condo immediately without further compensation.
15. Our condo is situated in a quiet area and it is a condition of the rental that you should be considerate in your behaviour and keep noise levels to a reasonable level so as not to disturb our neighbours.
16. In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with the property, immediately contact our Management Company who will do their best to rectify the matter as soon as is practically possible.
17. Non US citizens should contact their local US Embassy for visa requirements.
18. Use of the tennis court at Grand Palms is FREE to all guests. To use this facility, guests will be required to provide their own equipment.
19. All towels and bed linens (except for the baby crib) are provided for use in the condo. Guests must not remove these from the condo, we provide beach towels FREE of charge for our guests to use at the swimming pool. We request that guests wash and dry the towels after use.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE ALL OUR GUESTS TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOUR WHOLE PARTY, WHICH INCLUDES CANCELLATION CHARGES COVER (UK GUESTS ARE ALSO ADVISED TO TAKE OUT A POLICY WHICH INCLUDES MEDICAL COVER) AS SOON AS YOU HAVE BOOKED ANY PART OF YOUR HOLIDAY OR VACATION. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO DO THIS, YOU NEED TO BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL PERSONALLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF ANY CANCELLATION CHARGES WHICH MAY BECOME DUE.